My Minecraft Adventre Part 1

Over the last couple of weeks I have been playing Minecraft. It’s a really fun game! I’ve been doing a lot of fun things like, battling zombies, skeletons, creepers, and many more! I’m going to walk you through it step by step.

The first step that I’m going to tell is the part where I killed a iron golem, (accidentally) robbed a village and made a small temporary home!

Part 1: spawning. When I first got in to the game I spawned on to oof a tree near a small village in a plains biome. I hoped off the tree losing 1 or 2 hearts, then I started walking to the village that I had seen.

Part 2: Killing the iron golem. When I arrived at the village I saw a iron golem. My brother, who was also in the game said that I should kill it. I didn’t want to, so I just walked away. Later I was walking close by the iron golem and I accidentally hit it with the stick that I was holding. Then the golem came running after me and threw me up in the air. Luckily I was standing under a tree so I didn’t lose to many hearts. I looked behind me, the golem was still chasing me! Then my brother came in with some seeds and with Mary 30 or more hits, hit the iron golem. It dropped 4 pieces of iron, I later used that to craft 2 iron swords.

Part 3 last part: then zombies turned the villagers to zombie villagers so I robed the village of every ting valuable. Here’s wha5 I got from there: an iron pic axe, 5 pieces of bread, 62 carrots and a golden apple.

That is all that I’m going to share right now!

Written by:

Be First to Comment